Sunday, March 01, 2009

Neglect...

I'm sad... I've been a neglectful blogger. I can't tell you how many times I'll find myself thinking "Oooo I can't wait to blog this!" But my busy life keeps me from actually following through. Who am I kidding, I'm having trouble keeping up with my 365 and that only takes a few minutes! I wish I had more time for it. I was looking through my first 365 (you know, the one I didn't finish) and some of them are fairly good, at least I think so... Here are a few of my faves:

Ponder... ~ 365 Days, Day 296

We partied harty! ~ 365 Days, Day 137

Picasa'd ~ 365 Days, Day 260

G'nite...  ~ 365 Days, Day 233

Freshly Showered ~ 365 Days, Day 147

Goodnight... ~ 365 Days, Day 41

Relaxing in the wind... 365 Days, Day 46

Cornered ~ 365 Days, Day 70

My current 365 is turning out to be more rushed... more quickie shots and less real "me" shots, although there have been a few good ones. I don't know how I'll find more time for it... things have been going really well lately. So well that Hubby and I have decided to try for another little... We're crazy, I know... me especially... but I love... l-o-v-e... being a mom. If I could somehow manage to have a dozen, children I would! But for now I'll settle for one more. I must be outta my mind! I'm going to be 32! My oldest just turned nine! I didn't save anything after my daughter because I was sure I was done... silly me...

Speaking of my oldest... my son... *sigh* The time has come for him to ask about his biological father. Wheeeee! So, to make a long story short, I've been corresponding with him (Small Boy's biological father and I were never married; we separated when I was pregnant and shortly after Small Boy was born he took off) via snail mail, discussing a meeting between them. It kills me to do it, but for my son's sake I'm even being nice. There have only been a few letters and I'm sure there will be a meeting between myself and my ex first. There's a lot he needs to be filled in on and I need to set a few ground rules. Part of me wishes he had not responded at all... but that won't help my son. He needs to be able to ask him questions and he deserves answers. I genuinely hope Small Boy isn't dissapointed...

No comments: