Saturday, October 25, 2008

Adventures during our Saturday morning chores...

I think I may be just a little bit evil...

The Little Bird keeps crawling into the dryer and I'm afraid she'll either hurt herself or get stuck in there...

Adventures in Morning Chores

So after repeatedly telling her to get out and only getting this in response...

Adventures in Morning Chores

I closed the door on her(Only for a mere count of two, I'm not cruel!). My "a-little-more-evil-than-I" son instantly turned to me and with a smirk said... "Turn it on?"

Adventures in Morning Chores

She began to scream, I scowled at him for suggesting such a thing(with a smirk across my own face) and opened the door. She promptly climbed out and hasn't gone near the dryer since...

Adventures in Morning Chores

Happy Saturday Everyone!

No comments: