Saturday, May 31, 2008

Catch Up...

I just love days like today... I've been so friggin productive it's insane! And it's only lunch time! As I sit here with my bowl of Annie's Mac (an effort to eat better? Not going organic or anything, just less crap food, more good for you stuff... yet still quick and easy) I'm thinking of all the times I thought... I should blog this! (a quiet evening), Should I blog this? (recent events with Hubby's recovery), and I can't wait to blog this! (home life has been pure bliss for the past two weeks). Rather than try to cram it all onto the screen now (and most likely lose some of the good bits in the process) I'll just run with the here and now...

I've updated my craft blog; reorganized the sidebar and such... it needed it. I also finally finished my son's room... (remember my daughter's?). Sadly, I haven't been taking many pictures lately... so there aren't any of the finished room. Trust me when I say it's definitely cool though...

I'm sad that for some reason I haven't been snap happy with my camera lately... I can't quite put my finger on why... I know I shelved The 365 Project and I know why...but one would think that since things have settled down I would be right back at it. Yet, my camera sits there, staring at me. Like the blogging, I often find myself thinking... I should get a picture of that! or I should bring my camera with me! or I should have brought my camera! But no... for some unknown reason I just let it sit... *sigh* To all of my flickr pals: I apologize for my lack of enthusiasm as of late... I have been surfing your streams to see what you're up to, even if it has been quietly...

The family is good... my sister and brother both just quietly celebrated their 29th and 27th birthdays, respectively. Yay for birthdays! My littles are still their usual boisterous selves. The school year is winding down and summer is right around the corner, YAY! I just love, love, LOVE summer! Best time of the year! =)

So now that I've finished my lunch I'm off to be even more productive... Hope you enjoyed my random thoughts!

No comments: