Monday, February 18, 2008

Sick Day... Again...

But this time it's the Little Bird that's sick. Although it's still that same bug... *shudder* Lot of the same going on here... Just waiting for a bed to open up for Hubby at the Detox and Rehab Center. I, for the life of me, can't understand how and why this is soooooo complicated! He needs help, he's asked for help, his doctor has sent paperwork stating that he needs help(as well as other important stuff like medications and physicals). So while we've determined that he is in need of help(sounding a little redundant here) they are still boinking us all over the place with repeat requests for info(ie: stuff we already sent), telling us one day they're just waiting for a bed to open up and the next day they're waiting on some fax from our Dr's office... GAHHH!!! By the time they're ready to help him... he'll have drunk himself to death! Of course it doesn't help that now it seems that he's given himself the go-ahead to drink when ever he'd like simply because "there's a light at the end of the tunnel." So what that boils down to is this... if he's left alone - he drinks. and not just a little bit. And it's just irritating his other medical issues; heart condition that requires coumadin, depression, bi-polar disorder... Yea, I married a fixer upper. Didn't seem so at the time, and I don't regret it... yet... Honestly, I don't. Somewhere inside there is the man I married and I know he wants out! I am just frustrated I guess...

No comments: