Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Kielbasa and Italian Cheeses Quiche

Quiche!

Soooo yummy! Wanna make one?

You'll Need:
8oz Kielbasa (I used Lite Polska Kielbasa) cut into small cubes
1 Refrigerated Store Bought Pie Crust
5 Eggs, beaten
1 1/2 C Milk
1/2 C Flour
2 T Butter, melted and cooled to room temp
2 t Italian Seasoning
1 t Salt (I use a sea salt grinder)
1/2 t Pepper (I use a pepper grinder)
1/2 t Garlic Powder
1 C Shredded Italian Cheeses (I used a store bought Mozzarella, Provolone, Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan blend)

Once all is gathered...

Preheat Oven to 350
1. Lightly brown Kielbasa in a small skillet, set aside to cool.
2. Place pie crust into a deep dish pie plate (I actually used my small oval baker) and par bake it in the oven for 15 minutes.
3. Blend eggs, milk, flour, butter, and spices in a large bowl with a wire whisk. Slowly add in cheese.
4. Pour egg mixture into par baked pie crust.
5. Slowly add Kielbasa to the egg mixture in the pie plate.
6. Bake for 35-45 minutes.

Yay me!

No comments: