Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Yea, I meant to post this yesterday... life got in the way. Putting that aside, I had the most wonderful Mother's Day! It was simply perfect! The littles and I spent the day together at the New Hampshire Sheep and Wool Festival and it couldn't have been a better day! The weather was just right, the kids were both in great moods and eagerly took in all the sights the festival had to offer... perfect I tell you, pure bliss!

Here is just a sample of the pictures I took!


Yummy homespun and hand dyed yarns and rovings!

Fantastic hand made crafts beautifully displayed!

I couldn't resist these pictures! Isn't she just beautiful! And the lambs are so cute!

And, of course, my littles... We just had to sample one of the incredibly large chocolate chip cookies. And later, during the raffle drawing(I won some beautiful roving, pictured in my flickr) he got to help draw names and hand out prizes!
We can't wait for next year!!! To all the Moms out there; I hope your day was as great as mine!

No comments: