Saturday, June 09, 2007

GAH!

So, as usual, I've been burning the candle at all three ends(didn't know that was possible now did ya!)...
First and foremost, The Hubby came home a little over three weeks ago sober, happy, and about 25 pounds heavier(anyone that knows my husband, knows that this is a good thing!). It's nice to have him back. He's committed to his sobriety; going to meetings regularly and seeing his counselor every two weeks. Plus he now has a new job! No more Autozone hell! Now it's third shift... I'm not sure which was worst... I shouldn't say that. This new job is much better; better pay, better bennies, consistent scheduling... It's just the shift that sucks, but he likes it so... But between the new job schedule and the meetings at least every other day, time is very, very, very tight. And I'm now working five days in stead of four, adding to the tightness. Let's put it this way: if time were a pair of jeans... there's no way my fat ass would fit into them. Needless to say, adding a bit of stress to daily life here in the land of Melinda.
My son had his last baseball game today(yea!). The season doesn't officially end until two weeks from today at the closing ceremonies. This was his first year without the baseball T and he did pretty good! He was the smallest kid(but certainly not the youngest) on the team by far. He had a really great coach this year, we want to request him for next year he was so good. It was a lot of fun and I took a few million pictures... Feel free to take a trip on over to my flickr and check em out.
Speaking of pictures... I got a new camera! Yay Mumma! My Mother gave me my birthday present early... a brandy new Canon Digital Rebel XT. *swoon* I've been taking pictures everywhere! And, as a result, flickring my brains out! I've recently added pictures from a cruise that we all took before Hubby and I got married. As well as some pictures of my Nana and Grampa...
As for The Little Bird? She's still not passing her hearing test... We go for a sedated ABR at the end of this month. She officially has one word(Mumma, yay me!) and a lot of babble, but that's it. I'm also going to start investigating speech therapy. Putting that aside, she's doing great. Both of my Littles are. We all are....

No comments: