Saturday, January 27, 2007

Craziness

I've got a few minutes, rare occurrence these days, so I thought I'd sit, type, ponder, and maybe grab some leftovers for breakfast. Mmmmm.... spaghetti and meatballs. Where to start. Well, a week ago today I got a new tattoo. My mother got my hubby and I gift certificates to the local tattoo artist in her town and I went first. I love, love, love it! It's the first one I've gotten that will be visible all the time(I have three others on my right shoulder, left ankle, and back of my neck). It's on my right wrist;
It's a charm bracelet, this is just one of the two charms on it. My flickr account has more pictures if you're interested. I'm very pleased. The artist website is http://www.inkjamtattoo.com. Check him out if you're in the area and looking for some fresh ink!
This spaghetti is really good, mmmmm. But now my mother is here to watch my kids so I can go a CPR class... Have fun all!

No comments: