Sunday, November 05, 2006

Flying Away

I get so frustrated with Marc sometimes. I swear he enjoys being depressed(I know he really doesn't but...). He's having a poor me evening and it just irritates me so. He was moping around the house so I asked him what was wrong and if there was anything I could do. "Just waiting for things to get better." *mope, mope, mope* into the next room. Give me a fucking break! Things aren't that bad! A year ago we were barely making ends meet, could barely afford the bills we had. Since then our financial situation has improved a bit, sometimes we even have a bit of money left over after paying all the bills at the end of the month(go figure). We have a good sturdy roof over our heads, food on the table, a nice and new reliable vehicle, two beautiful, healthy children, and last I checked we were very happily married. What the fuck does he have to be so god damn unhappy about?!?! I'm sure he'd tell you that a lot of it has to do with his lack of a drivers license. Ummm, who's fault is that? Then why take it out on the ones you live with? Not for nothing, but I could be a basket case right now. I just don't understand those that dwell on what they don't have and what's wrong with their lives rather than enjoy and be thankful for what they do have. Maybe it's because I grew up with out much at all, who knows. Call it a pet peeve... I just wish he'd open his eyes, take a good look around himself, appreciate what he has, and realize how it makes me feel when he decides to have his pathetic little pitty parties...

No comments: