Monday, November 06, 2006

Yawn, Stretch, Rubs-my-eyes

Good morning. Just killing a bit of time while I wait to leave for my son's parent-teacher conference. I know this won't be terribly exciting; unlike most parents, I meet with my son's teacher weekly. He's been having a few behavior issues and I like to stay on top of things. But his teacher is great! Fantastic even! Just what the doctor ordered.
After my husband came home from his meeting last night he was in a much better mood. I think he just needed to get out of the house for a little while, which is fine. We all do from time to time. I reminded him of the progress we've made over the past year, and he agreed that we're much better off and headed in the right direction. He just looses sight occasionally. I imagine we all do sometimes.
I can hear my daughter playing in her crib upstairs. She lets out a yell in hopes that either myself or Marc will come and rescue her from boredom. Fat chance. I'm leaving in about five minutes and he's trying to get a few more minutes of sleep in. She's not crying or upset or anything. Just talking and playing. I'm sure Marc will scoop her up shortly. He's actually better about getting up with her than I am.
And now I'm off to gather up my things. I need to stop at the post office and mail out a few craft swap items. Both are out of the country. First time shipping anything out of the USA. I hope it isn't terribly expensive...

No comments: