Sunday, September 13, 2009

Juvinile Diabetes Research Foundation Walk

Hey blog readers!  Here's a chance to do something wonderful and win some nom nom nommy yarn!!  On 9/26 (that's only two weeks away!) my kids and I will be walking in the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Walk in Concord, NH.  Here's a link to our page with JDRF!  From this page you can make a donation, and every little bit is so greatly appreciated!  But I did say you could win something, didn't I...

Yarnz!

Here it is... a skein of Wollmeise 100% Merino Superwash in Thriller!  How?  For every $10 donation you make to my team for the JDRF Walk I'll enter your name into a drawing for this very skein of Wollmeise.  It's that simple.

If you do decide to donate, Thank You!!!  And, please leave a comment here so I can be sure to record everything!  After the walk I'll put everyone's name on a numbered list and use The Random Number Generator to choose the winner.

We're supporting Team Shots, for one of my former preschoolers.  Here's his Quilt For Life quilt I made for him...

Quilt

Thanks for reading!

No comments: