Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I QUIT!

...my job, that is!  And I couldn't be happier about it!  Of course, I'll probably be singing a different tune once the next round of bills comes in, but for now I'm thoroughly enjoying every moment!  I had time to clean my kitchen yesterday!  I mean, really clean my kitchen and not just tidy up and toss the dishes in the washer...  and it's stayed that way for a whole twenty four hours!  This morning the Little Bird and I walked down to the public library for story time.  We sat and listened to stories (while I knit) and then made a quick project together.  And we couldn't leave with out a tote full of books; three Olivia books for her, three SnB Knitting books for me, an Indiana Jones book for the Small Boy, and... a yoga dvd for me (something I've always wanted to try but never had time to do!).  Every day I drive the Small boy to and from school, no more dreaded hour long bus rides (over crowded, under supervised... they're a nightmare - besides, we only live five minutes from the school!).

For so long I've stared at other SAHM... jealous and green with envy.  I was right... this is fantastic!

No comments: