Sunday, August 02, 2009

Less is More!

It recently occurred to me that when I took the teaching job closer to home... my stress level went way down. I all of a sudden have time and energy for so much more! Have you noticed? I'm blogging more! Another example; in the past six weeks I've knit five pairs of socks! Five! It used to take me a month to complete one pair, now I'm cranking through almost a pair a week. Yay for handmade Christmas gits! And, I'm cooking actual meals in the evening, instead of quickie dinners... and the laundry is caught up, the house is a bit neater, and I'm finding I have more time and energy for the fam!

*sigh*

And I can't express how excited I am for my week vacation in two weeks! PAID!!! A whole week... no work, no rec, no trip... just a few appointments and a beach day with the family and a few friends!

*squeee*

Life is good!

No comments: