Sunday, November 09, 2008

In a better mood...

Yes, I ranted and raved and had myself a tantrum last time I was here... It's all good, we all do it, right?!?! I actually felt a bit better once I posted that. Right now things are good... It's a slow paced Sunday morning. Hubby's at work, the kids are snacking on leftovers for breakfast(their choice, I offered to cook eggs, bake muffins, etc... but they wanted last nights left over thick cut french bread with butter and jam. Go figure.) and enjoying a bit of TV. PBS is wonderful! And they only children's programming that I haven't blocked. I can't stand Cartoon Network, not fond of Nickelodeon, and even Disney has left a sour taste in my mouth. Am I a persnickety, overbearing, sheltering mom... no, I don't think so. I'm just not a big fan of TV. We have one television (yep only one... An ancient console TV and it's in the family room... There are no TVs in bedrooms here! I would prefer it if we had a den and could stick it there but....) and they're bound to want to use it. I'd rather my little's watch things like Curious George and Clifford than Sponge Bob and High School Musical. At any rate... it's a nice quiet morning and I'm enjoying every minute of it. I think I'll go knit my niece's Christmas gift or work on my kids Christmas quilts.

Haven't posted one of these in a while...

Hope your Sunday is as enjoyable as mine!

No comments: