Saturday, October 11, 2008

I am going to regret this later...

I just love getting an early start. I don't do it often due to the exhaustion it can lead to, but getting up before everyone else is my idea of a perfect morning. Now, we're pretty early risers to begin with... today I was up at 4:15am. Granted, the Hubby was up with me, but he had to be to work at 5am so I had the house to myself after. I putter around a bit... tidied up the kitchen, gathered today's outfits for the littles, hung out at Rav - organizing and updating my stash and projects... I even flickred for a bit; visiting the photo streams of a few friends and uploaded a quickie selfie...

Good Morning!

Now, it's 6:30am. The kids are up and fed. We'll be working on getting dressed soon. But I figured, before the peace of the morning was gone, I'd record it here...

Good Morning All!

No comments: